Congratulations to Stephanie T. of Las Vegas, winner of our most recent quarterly gift card giveaway!
Have you recently finished an Alcohol Awareness course or a Nevada Marijuana Compliance course with TAM of Nevada? If so, we’d like to hear from you! After finishing one of our courses, students are invited to participate in a short online survey. As a token of thanks for participation, we enter survey respondents into a quarterly drawing for an Amazon.com gift card prize.
If you’ve recently completed a course with TAM and haven’t yet completed the customer satisfaction survey, we invite you to access the survey and submit your response before our next drawing. Let us know your favorite part of the training, what you’ve learned, your experiences with staff, or ask us any questions you might have.
Our customer satisfaction surveys are available to both online and classroom students. Thank you again to all of our customers for choosing TAM® of Nevada for your alcohol awareness cards and marijuana compliance training. Remember to visit us on TAM of Nevada on Facebook and keep the conversation going!
We often here from students who have lost a TAM Card or changed their last name after marriage. Whatever the reason, if you need to replace your TAM Card, we’ve got you covered. There is no need to stress about finding the time to repeat the training course and get a new card before your shift starts. If you originally obtained your card from TAM of Nevada and it was not expired, there is no need to repeat the class. We can print you a new TAM® Card for a $10 fee.
Here are three things to keep in mind before visiting our office:
- Make sure you got your original card from us! We can issue replacement cards for official TAM Cards issued by TAM of Nevada only. If you took alcohol awareness training with a different company, you will need to contact them to ask about getting a replacement card. We are only able to verify records of customers who completed official TAM training. If you aren’t sure where you got your training, please give us a call at 702-545-6664. We’d be happy to check our records and confirm if you trained with us.
- Please bring picture ID when you visit our office. We need to verify your identity before printing a replacement card. A passport or driver license is best (no photocopies!). But, if you don’t have one of those, you can look at the list of other accepted forms of valid ID on our website. Smile! We’ll take a new picture and print your TAM card right away.
- Your original TAM card expiration date will remain the same. TAM Cards are valid for four years, so make sure your original card wasn’t expired before you come in for a replacement. If you aren’t sure when your card expires, please give us a call at (702) 545-6664. We will check our records and let you know. When you get a replacement card, the date of expiration will remain the same as your original card. For example – Your original card was set to expire in June of 2022. If you get a replacement TAM Card in 2020, the expiration date will still remain June of 2022.
If you’ve checked these three requirements and you’re ready to get your replacement TAM Card, come and see us! Please visit us at:
- 3900 Paradise Road
- Ste 205
- Las Vegas, NV 89169
Our business hours 8:30am-5:00pm Monday through Saturday. Our friendly office staff will be happy to help. If you have any questions, let us know in the comments below or give us a call at 702-545-6664. We look forward to seeing you soon.
Monday is Memorial Day, and that means we will be closed for the holiday. Please see below for our holiday office hours. Our office will be closed Monday, May 28, and will re-open for normal business hours on May 29.
The online TAM course is still available 24/7 at http://www.tamnevda.com!
- Saturday May 26 – Office open 8:30am-5:00pm. TAM class at 10:00am.
- Sunday May 27 – Office Closed
- Monday May 28 – Office Closed