Monday is Labor Day, and that means we will be closed for the holiday. Please see below for our holiday office hours. Our office will be closed Monday, September 3rd, and will re-open for normal business hours on September 4th.
The online TAM course is still available 24/7 at http://www.tamnevda.com!
- Saturday September 1 – Office open 8:30am-5:00pm. TAM class at 10:00am.
- Sunday September 2 – Office Closed
- Monday September 3 – Office Closed
We often here from students who have lost a TAM Card or changed their last name after marriage. Whatever the reason, if you need to replace your TAM Card, we’ve got you covered. There is no need to stress about finding the time to repeat the training course and get a new card before your shift starts. If you originally obtained your card from TAM of Nevada and it was not expired, there is no need to repeat the class. We can print you a new TAM® Card for a $10 fee.
Here are three things to keep in mind before visiting our office:
- Make sure you got your original card from us! We can issue replacement cards for official TAM Cards issued by TAM of Nevada only. If you took alcohol awareness training with a different company, you will need to contact them to ask about getting a replacement card. We are only able to verify records of customers who completed official TAM training. If you aren’t sure where you got your training, please give us a call at 702-545-6664. We’d be happy to check our records and confirm if you trained with us.
- Please bring picture ID when you visit our office. We need to verify your identity before printing a replacement card. A passport or driver license is best (no photocopies!). But, if you don’t have one of those, you can look at the list of other accepted forms of valid ID on our website. Smile! We’ll take a new picture and print your TAM card right away.
- Your original TAM card expiration date will remain the same. TAM Cards are valid for four years, so make sure your original card wasn’t expired before you come in for a replacement. If you aren’t sure when your card expires, please give us a call at (702) 545-6664. We will check our records and let you know. When you get a replacement card, the date of expiration will remain the same as your original card. For example – Your original card was set to expire in June of 2022. If you get a replacement TAM Card in 2020, the expiration date will still remain June of 2022.
If you’ve checked these three requirements and you’re ready to get your replacement TAM Card, come and see us! Please visit us at:
- 3900 Paradise Road
- Ste 205
- Las Vegas, NV 89169
Our business hours 8:30am-5:00pm Monday through Saturday. Our friendly office staff will be happy to help. If you have any questions, let us know in the comments below or give us a call at 702-545-6664. We look forward to seeing you soon.
Every day, 28 people in the United States die in crashes that involve an alcohol-impaired driver. This amounts to about one death every 51 minutes (CDC). And, drunk driving is only part of the problem. 3 in 10 adults in the United States are heavy or at-risk drinkers. They are drinking at levels that put them at risk for alcoholism, liver disease, and other problems (NIAAA).
As a TAM Card® holder, you can do your part to help cut these numbers. You have the skills to promote safe beverage service and minimize the chances that someone will be over served and get behind the wheel.
April is Alcohol Awareness Month, and this is a great opportunity to showcase your training. This month, let’s talk about it! Help raise awareness about alcohol abuse and encourage people to make healthy choices.
A great first step is to visit our website or our office to get or renew your official TAM® Card. In addition to our regularly scheduled TAM® Classes available in Las Vegas five days a week, the newly revamped online course is also available online 24/7.
Other events in April include:
- Final exams are offered at our Las Vegas office and several authorized locations across Nevada. View our exam schedule to find the option that works best for you.
- Alcohol awareness class and final exams for online students will be available in Mesquite at the Virgin River Hotel Casino on Wednesday, April 18th. This event is repeated the third Wednesday of every month.
- Class will be offered in Spanish in Las Vegas on Thursday, April 19th at 9:00am. Walk-ins are welcome. This event is repeated the third Thursday of every month.
How will you promote safe choices this April?
It’s spring time in Las Vegas, and the always popular Electric Daisy Carnival festival is right around the corner. Volunteers and employees will descend onto the festival grounds at the Las Vegas Motor Speedway from May 18-20 to help serve and sell alcoholic beverages to attendees. If you’re planning to work this event, make sure you are prepared. Alcohol awareness cards are required for anyone selling or serving alcoholic beverages for any length of time, including special one-time events and festivals… and the TAM® Card is the number one choice of employers in Las Vegas.
We’re offering a special discount code for anyone who needs to get their TAM Card for the Electric Daisy Carnival. Use promo code EDC2018 for 10% off your alcohol awareness training and TAM Card when you register at www.tamnevada.com. Whether you prefer to complete your course online or in our classroom, we’ve got you covered.
To register for a class and get your TAM Card, visit our website today.
Discount expires: 5/20/18